Bible Studies at North Ridge Community Church
Sunday Morning Classes
Sunday Morning Life-Stage Classes
Pastor Dan King (480) 515-4673
There are certain times in life when a person feels like they need to connect with others who may be going through some of the same issues they are. This is the purpose of our Life-Stage Classes.
Current Study: Christianity 201– Understanding the New Testament (March 6th-April 17th)
- Christianity 201 – Understanding the New Testament (now – May 8th)
- Christianity 202 – Understanding the Old Testament (June 26th – July 31st)
- Christianity 203 – Understanding Christian Theology
- Christianity 204 – Peter to North Ridge, Catholics, Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans
- Christianity 205 – Spiritual Disciplines
- Christianity 206 – Sharing Your Faith
A group of adults with children from birth through elementary school who meet together to learn how to build strong marriages, strong families and a strong personal faith.
Current Study: Smart Money, Smart Kids (November 29th – January 3rd)
A Dave Ramsey study on how to teach your kids about giving, saving, spending.
Have more questions? Contact David or Jessica Bein via email.
A gathering of parents who have middle and high school students who together are learning biblical skills for raising teenagers, strengthening marriages/relationships and growing in their relationship with Christ.
Current Study: A Savior is Born (Nov 29th – Dec 20th)
Have you ever thought about the intricate details of the first Christmas? How Mary handled the startling message from the angel Gabriel? Why God sought fit to first appear to the lowly shepherds, and choose a manger in Bethlehem? Or what is would have been like to stand before a multitude of angels? God was intentional in every detail of his plan to bring his Son into the world. This undeserved gift is truly what the wonder of the first Christmas is all about!
Call Kent or Donna Taylor 602.317.7163 for more info
A life stage class designed for adults who are still in the workforce, without kids, or with kids who have moved out of the nest. But we are more than that – we are family and we love doing ‘life’ together! Won’t you join us!
Current Study: God as He Longs for You to See Him (November 22nd – January 17th, 2016)
God is often described as all-knowing, all-loving, and all-powerful. But are there other traits that we overlook? What is God really like? Can we truly put His eternal attributes into words? And how does the way we describe God affect our relationship with Him? Best-selling author and speaker Chip Ingram helps readers answer these questions and more in this fascinating study of seven attributes of God. With engaging insight, Ingram guides readers through a challenging but accessible study of God’s goodness, sovereignty, holiness, wisdom, justice, love, and faithfulness.
Led by John Vataha
Download a deeper insight of Scripture mad simple – a clearer understanding of who you are in Christ and a more solid grounding in the faith. All life stages welcome!
Led by Duane & Linda Lawrence For questions email: MyBibleAppClassNRCC@gmail.com
Current Study: Delighting in the Trinity (January 10th – May 1st)
If you have always wanted to know more about the Trinity, you won’t want to miss our class. Come and learn the many biblical aspects of the Trinity.
- 10 – Kick off Breakfast for new series on the Trinity
- 17 – Scriptural Reference of the Trinity
- 24 – Scriptural Reference of the Trinity
- 31 – Scriptural Reference of the Trinity
- 7 – Scriptural Reference of the Trinity
- 14 – Getting to know the Trinity: Father
- 21 – Getting to know the Trinity: Father
- 28- Getting to know the Trinity: Son
- 6 – Getting to know the Trinity: Son
- 13- Getting to know the Trinity: Holy Spirit
- 20- Getting to know the Trinity: Holy Spirit
- 27- No class Easter Sunday
- 3 – Kick off breakfast – Trinity Review
- 10 – Delighting in the Trinity
- 17 – Delighting in the Trinity
- 24 – Delighting in the Trinity
- 1 – Delighting in the Trinity
- 8 – Mother’s Day – No Class
- 15 – Created in His Image
- 22 – Created in His Image
- 29 – No Class
- 5 -Created in His Image
- 12 -Created in His Image
- 19 – No class Father’s Day
- 26 – Kick off for Summer Series of HOT TOPICS
Are you a mature woman who attends church alone and really has a desire to fellowship and connect with other women? Then our Sunday morning Bible study is just for you!
Current Study: The Word of the Lord: Seeing Jesus in the Prophets (by Nancy Guthrie)
An ongoing study – join us any Sunday! Gain a fresh perspective on the message of the Old Testament Prophets, a broader understanding of Jesus as the fulfillment of the scripture and much more when you join us for an incredible journey through God’s Word!
Next Study: The War Room (May 22nd – June 5th) We will also be watching the movie as part of this 3-week study.
Contact Mary (985) 855-0466 or Kay (602) 679-9174 with questions.
God’s Xtraordinary Call While Living in an Ordinary World (April 10th – May 8th)
Won’t you join us for this new study on 1st Peter starting Sunday, April 10th @ 10:30am in the Prescott Rm. Some of the topics and questions we’ll be covering are:
- Why Does God Have an Xtraordinary Plan for My Life?
- What is God’s Xtraordinary Plan for My Life?
- Where will God’s Xtraordinary Plan Take Me?
- Who Will I Impact by Following God’s Xtraordinary Plan?
- How Will God’s Xtraordinary Plan Be Fulfilled in My Life?
Sure hope to see you there! (Led by Paul Fredericks)
Throughout the neighborhood and throughout the week there are small group studies being conducted where the Bible is studied, friendships are made and relationships are strengthened. If you are interested in more information about one of the existing small groups or on how to begin a small group in your home contact Pastor Dan King.
Adult Weekly Bible Studies
A Study of the book of James
North Ridge “U” @ Night
The book of James gives us practical guidance on issues that measure true and living faith. Through an emphasis on spiritual fruitfulness, James calls all believers-then and now-to live a life that demonstrates genuine, saving faith marked by godly behavior.
Tuesdays 6:30 – 7:45 pm – Cottonwood Room
Led by Pastor Dan King
Adult Small Groups
Check out our LIFE Groups Brochure for days, times and locations of our small groups.If you are interested in starting a new small group in your home – give Jimmy Guvvala a call at (480) 515-4673.
Community Bible Study: Mondays @ 7pm (in the Forum)
Leaders: Upcoming Studies
Adult Sunday School Leaders: please tell us what you are studying next.