Prayer Garden Info
Clean Sweeps - Contact Bill (480) 515-4673
This crew of men and women volunteers meets each Monday morning to "freshen up" the classrooms following Sunday's activities. The team has recently seen the departure of some faithful volunteers and is in need of replacements. With only three or four volunteers on the crew during the summer months the team is eager for new members. Your commitment of approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours (8:30AM – 10:00AM) on Mondays would make a huge difference and is a great way for you to get “plugged in” to North Ridge. Please contact the church office (480) 515-4673 or Bill Robb (480) 235-3474 (cell) with any questions.
Worship and Arts - Contact Tammy (480) 515-4673
- Usher in any or all services – men and women are invited to be a part of this ministry; also needed for special performances.
- Set up and serve communion when scheduled – men and women are needed.
- Camera operator for services (church camera is available).
- Visuals operator needed for Sundays (twice a month) and special services.
- Audio/sound – assistant to the sound engineer, training provided.
- Set design - Artistic work to be done for the stage and for the department tables in the lobby.
- Choir & orchestra and contemporary service - Vocalists and instrumentalists needed
- Drama team - participate in skits from time to time – all ages invited.
- Drummer - Experienced drummer with a heart for worship urgently needed for our 10:30am worship team, North Ridge Live. Minimum time commitment of two-three weeks per month. Rehearsals Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Please contact Laura Westrope, Contemporary Music Director, for more information.
ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE WHAT GOES ON IN THE CHURCH OFFICE?
Now is your chance! We are looking for volunteers to assist our support staff with phone coverage. You would be responsible for answering the phone, taking messages and greeting our walk-in guests. Even if you could only cover part of a day – that would be great! Contact Angela if you are interested in serving in this position (480) 515-4673.