North Ridge Community Church Outreach
Guadalajara Mission Trip
Want to find out more about our upcoming annual mission trip to Guadalajara? Contact Mary Burnidge or Jerry Bowman – or stop by the missions table in the courtyard on any Sunday. Won’t you join us for this life changing experience – you’ll be glad you did! (Minimum age 16)
If you would like to support any of ‘Hilario’s kids’ on an ongoing basis, you can do so through Christian Missions and Outreach (CMO). This nonprofit organization was founded by a team of North Ridge folks who really have a heart for this mission field.
Online donations can be made via Partners In Action.
Mission :: May 24 - June 1, 2013
Informational/Leadership Meetings 12:30-1:30 PM Barro's Pizza (Tatum/Dynamite) March 3, April 7, April 28
If you are interested in ministering to...
Chapala Orphanage (Construction), Orphans, Homeless Living on the Streets, Cardboard City Area, Prisons, Children's Hospital, Soup Kitchens, Hilario's Neighborhood Church contact Mary Burnidge, Guad Squad Team Leader (email@example.com)
- Cost $1000 - Due by March 31, 2013
- Includes meals, lodging, insurance and transportation - Does not include airfare (approximately $500)
- Checks payable to Partners in Action
- Passports required, shots optional
- We will be staying at Youth with a Misssion (YWAM) in Guadalajara. Accommodations are dormitory style and very comfortable.
- Casual dress is acceptable; women may NOT wear shorts. Black top and pants required to wear into the prisons.
- Weather in May is in the 70's during the day and 50's at night. Guadalajara is 5000 ft. altitude and the summers are beautiful.
- Click here to download flyer with more details.