HSM Pinetop Mission Trip | May 27 – June 2, 2017 | $425
Memory Verses Due Training #1
Romans 8:31 – God is FOR me
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Joshua 1:9 – God is WITH me
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
John 14:16-17 – God is IN me
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
Memory Verses Due Training #2
Ephesians 2:10 – God WORKS THROUGH me
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
1 John 4:10 – God LOVES BEYOND me
In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Mark 12:30-31 – Love God, Love Others
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Memory Verses Due Training #3
1 Timothy 4:12 – Set the Example
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in God
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Philippians 1:21 – Christ is Everything
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Romans 15:5-7 – Encouragement & Endurance
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
Because I am attending this trip with the North Ridge Community Church, I agree to the following code of conduct:
- I promise to keep my actions appropriate at all times knowing that I represent Christ. This includes my attitude as well as my actions.
- I will do nothing to distract the group from our purpose. This trip is not about me.
- I promise not to buy or drink alcohol. I promise to not smoke or do any drugs of any kind while on this trip.
- I promise to not enter a cabin of the opposite sex.
- I promise to not walk around by myself and I promise to be in a group of three or more.
- I agree to the curfew that will be set by Jon Kragel.
- I agree to obey all the rules that the hosts set for the guest/students.
- I agree to be assigned to another room if I or my roommate are being disruptive.
- I agree to show up and be on time for a devotion time every day that will be set when we arrive.
- I agree to wear appropriate clothing for the duration of this trip. This means NO bare midriffs and NO boxers showing. Chaperones have the right to ask you to change.
Breaking of any of these rules can result in a phone call home, present trip consequences, as well as loss of privilege of going anywhere without a chaperone or on any future trips.